We are already in summer! During this season, our skin is more exposed to different external agents that can damage it, such as the sun. Therefore, we give you 5 simple tips to keep your skin in good health so that it looks radiant and hydrated.
- Facial cleaning: avoid dryness caused by sun exposure and continuous bathing in pools and beaches. Always use a product adapted to your skin type.
- Exfoliation: removes dead skin cells and allows skin renewal. As a result, we will have much smoother and rejuvenated looking skin
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of water and use moisturizing creams to recover moisture and prevent the skin from drying out by the heat. And if the cream has sun protection factor, much better!
- Antioxidants: Free radicals favor photo-aging and, with it, the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes and other signs of aging. Antioxidants neutralize these free radicals and promote daily recovery of the skin.
- Sun protection: During the summer we must exercise extreme caution. In addition to the use of sunscreen, it is recommended that our commonly used creams be formulated with high SPFs that always allow us to be protected .
And Remember to always take the necessary precautions to show off healthy and hydrated skin, in addition to preventing the harmful effects of the sun.