The natural source of hydration that never fails.
The skin needs hydration regardless of our skin type. We must make sure that our skin is always properly hydrated and reveal a much healthier, elastic, smooth and radiant-looking skin.
But what is the secret to keeping skin hydrated and healthy?
When it comes to hydration for the skin, there is one ingredient that stands out above all others: hyaluronic acid. This molecule is natural to the body and is also capable of retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water, providing hydration and turgor. In addition, it is one of the most effective weapons against skin aging as it increases volume and skin elasticity while participates in cell regeneration.
Our body synthesizes it naturally. However, over the years its production diminishes until it conserves a small percentage in old age. It is necessary to provide it externally through creams and other pharmaceutical forms.
What are the benefits of hyaluronic acid?
Its main function is to hydrate and reinforce the skin barrier functionality avoiding dehydration. This way, we are protected against external aggressions that can damage our skin. As we said, it will not participate just in mantaining skin hydration but helping to synthesize collagen fibers participating in anti-aging care: wrinkles, sagging, blemishes …
– Increased resilience: Improves the natural barriers of the skin that guarantee a better defense against environmental factors and pollutants.
– Improves the hydrolipidic mantle: Strengthens the natural skin barriers conserving moisture and improving hydration levels.
– Humectant: controls the humidity of the surrounding environment to provide longer lasting benefits.
– Firmness: tightens and firms the facial contours for a more youthful appearance.
– Softens the skin.
– Smoothes wrinkles and eliminates fine lines of expression: stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis increasing the skin elasticity.
– Stimulates cell regeneration.
The importance of size:
Our skin constitutes a strong barrier of defense against the environment and what surrounds us. Due to its characteristics, not all substances can cross it and, hence, the size of the molecules is so important and can determine their action. In general, hyaluronic acid is large that allows it to create a “film” effect around the skin, causing instant hydration. However, there are other hyaluronic acid molecules that are capable of penetrating the skin due to their small size. These will reach deeper layers carrying out a hydration from within or in depth. The ideal is to combine both types to carry out a synergy that allows us to get a multilayer hydration: in depth and on the surface.
Due to the variety of its benefits, hyaluronic acid has become an active ingredient of worldwide reference and in high demand given the great multitude of indications that can be claimed and combinations with other active ingredients that can be carried out.
Discover your hydrating protocol skintsugi enriched with hyaluronic acid:
- Cleaning: triphasic micellar water
Gentle facial cleansing that reinforces the barrier function. Its triphasic micellar technology is enriched with double hyaluronic acid (high and low molecular weight) that hydrate the skin superficially and in depth.
- Day: Water Light Illuminating Moisturizing Cream SPF30
Light textured moisturizer that incorporates MULTILAYER HYDROTECH technology. It attracts, captures and holds molecules for superficial and deep hydration.
- Night: Oxygenating detox balm
De-stressing balm that strengthens, protects and hydrates the skin barrier while providing oxygen and vitality to the skin. Leaves skin hydrated and protects against the effects of pollution.
- Intensive care: Revitalizing lifting effect serum
Immediate lifting effect intensive serum enriched with hyaluronic acid. It has a filmogenic, emollient and protective effect while smoothing wrinkles and expression lines.